Know Your Child’s Development Milestones
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分Screening all young children ages 3-5 years before entering school helps to ensure every child is getting the supports he or she needs to be ready for learning. This screening provides families and the Hudson School District with important information and identifies children who may benefit from School District or community resources.
We strongly encourage all families to get their child (ages 3-5) screened to assess if they are meeting developmental milestones. The screening provides you with important information on your child’s growth, development and learning targets.
At your child’s screening trained staff will check:
- Immunization status check-in
- Large and small muscle movement
- Speech and language skills
- Social and emotional development
- Thinking skills
What will you and your child go home with?
- A goodie bag with a small gift
- Knowledge of your child’s development
- Community resources