STUDENT MATERIAL PICKUP AND DROP OFF DATES AND TIMES
THURSDAY, JUNE 4th
- Hudson Prairie Side of Parking Lot
- Kindergarten students 8:00am-10:30am
- 1st grade students 10:45-1:15pm
- 2nd grade students 1:30-4:00pm
- Middle School Side of Parking Lot
- 3rd grade students 8:00am-10:30am
- 4th grade students 10:45-1:15pm
FRIDAY, JUNE 5th
- Hudson Prairie Side of Parking Lot
- Fifth Grade Student Item Pick Up: We will be having a special time for 5th Grade families to pick up their student items. This will be on Friday, June 5th from 9:00 to 12:00. We are inviting Hudson Prairie staff to come and cheer for our 5th grade graduates.
- All remaining families who couldn’t make it on June 4th (12:00 pm-3:00pm)
Attention Current 5th Grade Students & Parents
Want to be a part of a Team? Sign up for 6th Grade Choir, Band & Orchestra!
Here is a talking about “Why Music?” .
Food Distribution for ALL Families in the District
Update on meals as of May 22nd –
There will be no meal distribution on Monday, May 25th due to the Memorial Day holiday.
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分Beginning Tuesday, May 26th, meals will be distributed on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. On Tuesdays, families will receive meals for Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursdays, families will receive meals for Thursday, Friday, and Monday.
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分The School District will continue to distribute meals weekly through June 30th.
- School District meals will be distributed Tuesday AND Thursday from 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM.
The Hudson Area Backpack Program will be providing food to families in need who reside in the School District. The next distribution date is listed below.
- Wednesday, May 27th from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Pick-up at the First Presbyterian Church, 1901 Vine St.
- Families with children in the Hudson School District are eligible to register for this program. Fresh produce, diary, meat/frozen, household supplies, and shelf stable foods will be distributed.
- If you wish to participate please register at:
- Delivery is an option for families who cannot pick up food during this time:
- If you have questions or need assistance please call 715.781.5781. If you are interested in volunteering to help please go to and signup for a shift.
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分If your family is need of additional resources, the Hudson Community Coronavirus Response
Please complete the Hudson School District Meal Survey ONLY if you did not sign up previously (). Also, please enter the total number of children 18 years of age and younger that will need meals. If you signed up previously and would like to be removed from the list, please contact Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715.377.3717; press #1 to leave a message.
Enjoy these videos from HP Staff to our students and families!
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分Hudson Prairie From Us To You
(From PTO to Staff)
—Our tribute to this year’s senior class!
Mr. Behnke’s Weekly Read Aloud
- Guest Reader – Nikki Olund – Little Red Riding Hood.mov
- Guest Reader – Ellie Yaeger – Polar Express.MOV
- Guest Reader – Izzy Hughes – Favorite Riddles.mov
- Guest Reader – Alicia Belany – From Head to Toe.MO
- – The Poor Gumdrop Dragon
HUDSON PRAIRIE I SPY
2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分Thank you to everyone playing along with our Hudson Prairie I SPY Hashtag Game!
#dontforgettosmile – Submitted by Margot in Mrs. Fogarty’s 2nd grade class. Her reason was because when life hands you lemons we make lemonade!
#HUDSONSTRONG – Submitted by Wilson 5th Grader. He loves how the Hudson community is coming together and supporting each other.
#HOMEBUTNOTALONE2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分 – Submitted by Kearny 3rd Grader
#IloveyouHudsonPrairie & #Imissmyfriends&teachers2020欧洲杯体育足球即时比分 – Submitted by Johnathan, K and Katarina, 3rd Grade
#washyourhands & #stayhealthy – Submitted by Griffin, 2nd Grade & Dylan, 5th Grade
#HP STRONG #Growing Kindness – Special thank you to everyone for playing along! – Mr. Behnke
Hudson Prairie Online Learning Office Hours
If you or your child have any questions regarding instructional materials, please contact your child’s teacher. The classroom teacher is your first resource for instruction/homework questions. To facilitate this, all of our teachers have office hours and will be checking/answering emails from families. Some of our teachers will provide instruction via video to maintain that personal connection.
Click Here for
Tech Help for Families
If you or your child are experiencing technology issues, the district has provided a “Tech Help for Families” option on Classlink ( to access this option).
HP Counselor Resources
Message from Mrs. Kreiser, School Counselor:
- I would love to hear from all HP students at least once using this form to share their feelings and if they want/need a check in with me: **
- that have resources, articles, and helpful tools for families during this time at home.
- The Love and Logic Institute is providing their Parenting with Love and Logic classmodules FREE for the month of April! *Love and Logic
- We know that these can be really challenging times financially, and we know that circumstances and living situations may change. If you or someone you know is homeless or living in a temporary situation (such as doubled up with another family, living in a hotel, shelter…) due to financial reasons, please contact Alissa Miller, School Social Worker, at email@example.com If your family meets the criteria, your student may be able to continue to attend Hudson regardless of where your temporary living situation is located. These links provide additional information and resources:,,
In this unprecedented time, our day to day life has been impacted. There are many stressors and it can all seem overwhelming at times. During these challenging times of COVID-19 social and physical distancing, access to free online resources, support and services for families may be critical to our community’s well-being. We have compiled a list of free, online resources for your use if you or someone you care about is experiencing a crisis. Remember, if you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency or fear for your safety, call 9-1-1.